httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject Re: HTML3.2 -> HTML4.0
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 15:41:52 GMT
At 9:37 AM +0000 2000/11/28, James A Sutherland wrote:
>On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, you wrote:
>  > On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Chris Pepper wrote:

>Does it need to be done by hand? If you parse the file to pull out the title
>value, and the header.shtml ends with the opening <h1>, that shouldn't be too
>hard?

	Don't know, but if we do the switch by hand, I'd like to use
.shtml or something instead of the .html to make headers & footers
easier to distinguish. This may also make it easier to do the change
over time -- header.shtml can be the newer larger header, and any
hits on header.html in *.html are old files to fix.

						Chris Pepper

--
Chris Pepper     | Shooting Gallery Interactive | 212 905-2200
Mac OS X Software:   <http://www.mosxsw.com/>