httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject CVS checkout failing (first commit access)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 02:49:37 GMT
	So I just got commit access to apache-docs, deleted my old
directory, and tried to check out a fresh copy of httpd-docs-1.3, but
I get connection refused errors, and no passphrase prompt. Is anyone
else having trouble? Am I doing something obvious wrong?

[pepper@g4 cvs]$ cvs -d locus.apache.org:/home/cvs checkout httpd-docs-1.3
locus.apache.org: Connection refused
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

	FWIW, I can ssh to the machine and get the same error if I
try the same line on locus.

						Thanks,

						Chris Pepper
--
Chris Pepper     | Shooting Gallery Interactive | 212 905-2200
Mac OS X Software:   <http://www.mosxsw.com/>