httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/images pixel.gif apache_header.gif
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 18:31:03 GMT
At 6:00 PM +0000 2000/11/01, slive@locus.apache.org wrote:
>slive       00/11/01 10:00:10
>
>   Modified:    htdocs/manual index.html
>   Added:       htdocs/manual/images pixel.gif apache_header.gif
>   Log:
>   Update the main doc page to a two-column format, and add a new
>   section called "Using the Apache HTTP Server" for task-oriented
>   docs.  Also, remove some of the "other notes" links that are
>   more or less obsolete.  They are still available on a sub-page.
>
>   This is a little fancier than the old one, which I know will annoy
>   some people.  Oh well.

	Okay. This raises a dumb question, which I will ask for
myself and anyone else wondering.

	Where is this most-current documentation tree available for
viewing without checking the whole thing out? Is there a virtual host
somewhere with the most-current cvs version of the docs, or is each
person supposed to check out the latest version via cvs and view it
locally? I haven't checked anything out via anon cvs yet, but would
very much like to see how the latest version looks (including any
earlier changes I missed).

						Thanks,

						Chris Pepper

--
Chris Pepper | Shooting Gallery Interactive | 212 905-2200
Mac OS X Software: <http://www.mosxsw.com/>