httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual content-negotiation.html dns-caveats.html dso.html ebcdic.html invoking.html
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:41:43 GMT
On 22 Nov 2000 pepper@locus.apache.org wrote:

> pepper      00/11/22 12:48:01
>
>   Modified:    htdocs/manual content-negotiation.html dns-caveats.html
>                         dso.html ebcdic.html invoking.html
>   Log:
>   Typo & entity fixes.
>   Tags reordered and values quoted in ebcdic.html.

These are fine changes Chris, but can I ask why you aren't committing
them to httpd-docs-2.0 at the same time?  There is no way that we are
going to be able to do a mass merge of 1.3 changes into 2.0 because the
repositories are rapidly diverging, so if you don't commit to both
repositories, the changes will be lost in the next version.

Joshua.