httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: SSI tutorial
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2000 21:11:28 GMT

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:
> OK, I've made a 'howto' directory inside manual, and made changes as
> suggested by Joshua, to the 'related modules/directives' part of the
> doc. Can we add a link to the doc from the front page?

I did that, but then when I went and did a "cvs update" on locus in the
directory that has the httpd.apache.org/docs/ stuff, it did not add the
new howto directory.  The result was a broken link.  I'm not sure what I
did wrong here, so I just manually removed the link from the checked-out
version.

> So, since I expect to use this first one as the template for those to
> come, please tell me anything you hate about it so that I won't do it
> again.

I'll probably give you more comments in a few days when I have a chance to
look through it in detail again.

Joshua.