httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Flemming Mahler Larsen <mah...@DK.net>
Subject Re: Danish index-file (was: Re: Translations and MultiViews (wasRe: htdocs/manual/index.html.ja.jis))
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:38:17 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> If you are saying that it is confusing to developers, then fine.
> If a developer wants to submit a bunch of Danish documentation
> and believes that .da is a clearer extension, then we can ask
> new-httpd to change the default httpd.conf.

I would suggest the change. When it's a reference to the language (or a text
containing it) it would be best to use the "da" to keep the language reference
consistent everywhere (if it's within reason)...

// Flemming
--
Flemming Mahler Larsen, Tele Danmark Internet
http://projekt.tele.dk.net/about/mahler.html // +45 3527 9013