httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: File naming conventions
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:49:30 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Nov 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > So, we need to have a naming convention (I think we should get rid of
> > the HOWTO, and use all lower case) and then get someone to change the
> > file names in the actual CVS tree.
>
> +1 (I agree.)
>
> I think that you have the premissions you need to muck directly
> with the cvs tree if you want to.  It should be done soon, however, before
> we have many people linking to the old versions.

I know that some folks had already linked to the SSI tutorial, because I
posted a URL in c.i.w.servers, but I'm pretty sure that nobody would
have linked to the other one yet.

You'll want to do a CVS update and get the new files. Everything should
be happy now.

Rich
Author: Apache Server Unleashed - www.apacheunleashed.com
Director of Web Application Development - http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/