httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: SSI tutorial
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2000 20:02:04 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Sat, 4 Nov 2000, Rich Bowen wrote:
> > I guess I'm leaning towards 'howto' myself, although I'm not sure it
> > really matters what we call it.
>
> "howto" is fine with me.  Go for it.
>
> > Oh, OK. That would be cool. I'll make that change, and put up one more
> > draft.
>
> In my opinion, you should feel free to commit it.  We know the concept is
> sound, and we can always make changes after the commit if necessary.

I just committed it. However, it occurred to me right after I did so
that I'm not sure if I should have created the howto directory at the
level where I did (at the same level as manual/) or inside the manual
directory. If anyone has any particular complaints with this, please let
me know now, so that we don't get too far down the road before we have
to make changes.

Rich
Author: Apache Server Unleashed - www.apacheunleashed.com
Director of Web Application Development - http://www.cre8tivegroup.com/