httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: duplicate mails
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 15:24:36 GMT
Joshua Slive wrote:

> On Tue, 31 Oct 2000, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> >
> > Looks like commits against the httpd-1.3-docs CVS tree are
> > going to both the apache-docs@apache.org list and
> > new-httpd@apache.org list.  That seems excessive.  Either
> > it should just go to apache-docs, or a new list
> > apache-docs-cvs.  Comments?
>
> I assume you mean they are currently going to apache-docs and
> apache-cvs?

Exactly.  That's the way it was designed, intended, and set up.
Both the developers and the docco people need to stay aware of
changes to files that affect the documentation.

If you mean something other than what Joshua mentioned above,
Brian, please let me know.  This was settled on months ago,
so I don't think it's excessive -- it's essential.
--
#ken    P-)}