httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: my cvs screw-up
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 20:16:18 GMT
Back out your update by doing a cvs update to the old content.

While HEAD <> last and last <> prior will be very messy diffs,
the HEAD <> prior will be identical, and anyone comparing a later
head to a particularly old version will be fine.

If you do not have a recent source, I do.  You have 45 minutes to
put it right (before a9 :-)