httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject Re: Changing main doc index page: last call for comments
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2000 02:39:42 GMT
At 6:44 PM -0700 2000/10/28, Joshua Slive wrote:
>Hello folks,
>
>Here is my version of the main doc page that Carlos created:
>http://garibaldi.commerce.ubc.ca:8080/ap13/htdocs/manual/
>
>(Changes from the previous version: Getting rid of the <small> tags,
>changing the links in the top title bar, and rearanging and linking up
>everything else.)
>
>I have mixed feelings about it.  It definitely looks much nicer than the
>existing design, but I'm not sure how much more functional it is.  In any
>case, this is the final call for feedback.  If nobody has anything to say,
>I may go ahead and commit it.
>
>As part of the change, I would probably change the SSI header to
>match the one we are using here.

	I think the layout is fine. What's the logic behind item
ordering in lists? I couldn't tell if the lists were prioritized, or
should be alphabetized.

	This is minor, but I'd like Configuration Topics moved into
the first column, and Other Topics moved to the last one, with the
Other entries <small>.

						Chris

--
Chris Pepper | Shooting Gallery Interactive | 212 905-2200
Mac OS X Software: <http://www.mosxsw.com/>