httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Chris Pepper <pep...@mail.reppep.com>
Subject Re: reorg of core.html
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2000 15:44:41 GMT
At 11:31 AM -0400 2000/10/09, Raymond S Brand wrote:
>Its nice but please keep the alphabetical index also.

>	Raymond S Brand

>Joshua Slive wrote:

>  > Attached is a reorganization of the directives section in core.html. It
>>  sorts directives first by purpose, and then alphabetically.  This does not
>>  match the format of the other modules docs, but core.html is certainly a
>  > special case.

	I like the new organization, but think the alpha listing is
also worthwhile. How about putting them into core-toc.html and
core-toc-alpha.html or equivalent, then linking to the actual
explanations? I also think it would be nice to have the relevant
stuff connected. Currently, when reading up on things, I do a lot of
cross-referencing across the whole core doc (by far the one I spend
the most time in); it would be nice to have the likely
cross-references in the same document....

						Chris Pepper

--
Chris Pepper | Shooting Gallery Interactive | 212 905-2200