httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <>
Subject Update to handler.html and slight change to suggested doc format
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 23:17:12 GMT

Included is an update to the handler.html to fix a few problems (bad
grammar, missing directives, unnecessary repetition of the directive
definitions, etc).  It also puts the file in a similar format to
what I used for env.html.  The main difference in the format is that,
instead of using two <ul>s for the "Related modules" and "Related
directives", I have put them in a small, two column table.  I think this
makes things significantly clearer.

Suggestions and comments are welcome.  If nobody objects to the new format
of the "Related" table, I will change env.html to match.

Joshua Slive
Phone: (604) 822-1871

View raw message