httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Phoebe Ip <phoebe...@netdecisions.co.uk>
Subject Re: Main index.html
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2000 08:45:37 GMT
Dear all,

I can't access those documents. I got the following error message:

File Not Found
The requested object does not exist at the specified location. The link
you follow is either outdated, inacurate, or the server has been
instructed not to let you have it.

So, how can I access those documents.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.