httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Julia Pond <julia.p...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Main index.html (http://www.quantumfx.com/apachedocs/)
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 18:50:32 GMT
Well, that's a good, reasoned response...especially that it solves some if
not all organizational problems (which is really all anyone can hope for).
And, sure, it's good to wait and see.

As to "look and feel"...well, in that arena there's such a thing as "the
devil you know"--not to denigrate anyone's previous work, but just to say
that though it is a major change, its design will facilitate adaptation
without difficulty.