httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/mod index.html index-bytype.html mod_example.html
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 17:28:33 GMT
On Fri, 29 Sep 2000, Raymond S Brand wrote:

> What about obsolete directives? Ken's comment applies to them also.

I assume you mean "modules" not "directives".  The directives index has
never had compatibility info.

Check the results of what I did.  (Sorry, the comment on the commit was
probably not detailed enough.)  I left in the compatibility info for all
the obsolete modules.  I only removed it for modules that are still in the
distribution, but were introduced after 1.0.

Joshua.