httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: The apache-docs list (was: Re: Docs patch: VirtualHost)
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2000 18:26:29 GMT

On Wed, 6 Sep 2000, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:
[...]
> Another point that was brought up was that "new" people should be
> sure to speak up when they feel they can help out with comments and
> opinions. (Hint: there is more than 260 subscribers).

The question is, how many of those people thought this was a general
apache discussion list, and are now desperately trying to get off ;-)
Here is a clue for those people: If you look at the full headers
of any email to the list, you will see that the way to get unsubscribed is
to send an email to apache-docs-unsubscribe@apache.org.

> I also think that more people will get commit access soonish, but
> I'm not really sure how that works around here (I'm usually only
> involved with such things in the mod_perl project) so don't take my
> word for it.

Thanks for the info.  It looks like Rich Bowen and I now have commit
access.  I'll try it out later today if I have time.

--
Joshua Slive
slive@finance.commerce.ubc.ca