httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Ask Bjoern Hansen <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/misc tutorials.html
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:20:23 GMT
On 11 Sep 2000 slive@locus.apache.org wrote:

> slive       00/09/11 11:40:52
>
>   Modified:    htdocs/manual index.html
>   Added:       htdocs/manual/misc tutorials.html
>   Log:
>   Add a document listing some good tutorials (mostly external).

Very cool.

>   Hopefully this will not turn out to be a nightmare to maintain.

I would suggest only taking the best of the best. I doubt all those
tutorials are really good?  Hmn, looking quickly through the list of
links it looks like it's all pointing to quality sources. :-/

We should have something automated to check for broken links.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://www.netcetera.dk/~ask/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>