httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject CVS errors
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 15:36:46 GMT
There seem to be perms in the CVS tree that are borked. Either that, or
I'm not set up right in the 2.0 docs tree:

rbowen@rhiannon:~/devel/httpd-docs-2.0$ cvs update -d
rbowen@locus.apache.org's password:
cvs server: Updating .
cvs server: Updating apidoc
cvs server: failed to create lock directory in repository
`/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir': Permission denied
cvs server: failed to obtain dir lock in repository
`/home/cvs/CVSROOT/Emptydir'
cvs [server aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Any suggestions? Can someone fix the permissions in there for me? I've
seen this error in our CVS repository here when someone added new files
and the files were then owned by that person. But then, as I've said
before, I'm somewhat clueless when it comes to CVS.

Rich