httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Thornton, Randy" <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/misc tutorials.html
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:33:00 GMT
How do I unsubscribe to this list?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ask Bjoern Hansen []
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2000 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: cvs commit: httpd-docs-1.3/htdocs/manual/misc

On 11 Sep 2000 wrote:

> slive       00/09/11 11:40:52
>   Modified:    htdocs/manual index.html
>   Added:       htdocs/manual/misc tutorials.html
>   Log:
>   Add a document listing some good tutorials (mostly external).

Very cool.

>   Hopefully this will not turn out to be a nightmare to maintain.

I would suggest only taking the best of the best. I doubt all those
tutorials are really good?  Hmn, looking quickly through the list of
links it looks like it's all pointing to quality sources. :-/

We should have something automated to check for broken links.

 - ask

ask bjoern hansen - <>
more than 70M impressions per day, <>

View raw message