httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Julia Pond <julia.p...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Opinions about API documentation
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2000 14:55:40 GMT
Definitely, keep them separate, that's a good standard for usability.
Unique TOC entries & quick navigation to the topic is important.

You could describe the SERVER_* constants separately *and* list them
under the scoreboard entry, if you wanted to. People might search on
"scoreboard", and it would be handy to get all pertinent info there.