httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Dave Baker <d...@dsb3.com>
Subject New documentation: Virtual Hosting over Dynamic IP
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2000 01:01:41 GMT
I just spent some time bashing together some documentation for setting
up a virtual hosting mechanism that works over dynamic IP.  From my
research to date I've not seen any other examples of this, so I'd like to
suggest it be added to the main apache docs.

You can view it at http://dsb3.com/dynipvhost.html (I'm just giving a link
since it's sure to be out of date as soon as I attach it to an email!).
The format is sure to change over the next few days since I'm only
currently able to view it in lynx and will certainly make some tweaks when
I can see how it renders with a graphical interface.  (is there a SGML
template I can use for these docs?)

This is the first time I've put together docs for apache so would very
much appreciate (creative) criticism as regards content, format, etc.

I also wouldn't mind if the technical details weren't given a look over to
make sure I'm not talking nonsense :-)

So, can someone point me in the right direction to give this to whomever
is 'in charge' of the main docs??

Dave Baker

--

-  Dave Baker  :  dave@dsb3.com  :  http://dsb3.com/  :  AIM#duirwyrd  -
GPG: 1024D/D7BCA55D / 09CD D148 57DE 711E 6708  B772 0DD4 51D5 D7BC A55D