httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: List of Possible Log Messages
Date Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:06:34 GMT
Winkie wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone has compiled a list of the possible
> error and access log messages in apache.  I know there are a lot.
> If such a beast does not exist, could someone at least point me
> in the right direction?

AFAIK, no such beast currently exists.. yet.  It's going to
be an appendix (or two) in the 'Apache Module Development in C'
book I and Ryan Bloom are writing.  Hopefully this specific
information will be available online before the book reaches
print.

Even without descriptions, the list is dozens of pages long.
I can probably supply a list of the message texts alone,
w/o any description, if that's any help.
--
#ken    P-)}