httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Docco update messages
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2000 11:14:40 GMT
Well, the move of the Apache HTTP server documentation out of
the code repository and into a separate area where coders and
non-coders alike can work on it should happen to-day.

One of the issues with this is where update messages should go.
That is, when someone adds, removes, or changes a file, the
system sends a report of the details somewhere.. but in this
case, where?

I propose that it be sent to this list, <apache-docs@apache.org>.
At least to start.  If it ends up being too noisy or people
don't like it, we can create another list.. but I figure that
anyone working on the documentation ought to be kept abreast
of what other people are doing to it. :-)

More to come as it becomes available..
--
#ken    P-)}