httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Kevin Lo <ke...@wahoo.com.tw>
Subject Re: New CVS modules for Apache documentation
Date Thu, 16 Sep 1999 02:12:46 GMT
Hi, Ken,

How are you doing! About two months ago, I discussed you
about I finished translating part of Apache docs into Chinese,
do you remeber me? Because I quit my previous job, so if you
sent me emails to this address kevinlo@linpus.com.tw, it didn't work.

Well, your cvs site is OK now? If so, how can I put the docs on it,
thanks.

Rest regards,
Kevin Lo.