httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Rodent of Unusual Size <Ken.C...@Golux.Com>
Subject Re: Translate the Apache doc. into Chinese.
Date Thu, 05 Aug 1999 20:55:37 GMT
Kevin Lo wrote:

> This is a good idea, I also mentioned in my previous email.
> All the files named something.big5.html is better, I think.

Erm, no -- not if we want negociation to work (and *I* do,
at least).  something.html.zh would be the way.  Charsets
are poorly supported for negociation, so something like

AddType text/html;charset=big5 .html.zh

would probably be appropriate.

> If you guys agree, would you create an account on Apache site for me?
> I can use CVS to update files.

Erm, with option 4, this would be on the *other* server, not
the main Apache one.  And that other server isn't quite set
up for this yet.
--
#ken    P-)}

"Apache Server for Dummies" <http://ASFD.MeepZor.Com/>