httpd-docs mailing list archives

From John Bley <j...@acpub.duke.edu>
Subject Re: Prototype API dictionary reference now online
Date Thu, 01 Apr 1999 01:43:33 GMT
On Wed, 31 Mar 1999, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> Thanks to lots of work by a number of people, the current
> snapshot of the (woefully incomplete) API dictionary is now
> online at
>
> <http://dev.apache.org/apidoc/>
Hate to post stuff without thinking it over carefully, but an "nm" on my
httpd, <mumble perl, grep, find>, and diff on this page reveals these
funcs and vars that *seem* to be missing from the list.  I haven't
carefully confirmed these, except that they are API_EXPORT{_VAR}'ed.

Hope this helps.

(func)
ap_MD5Encode
ap_array_pstrcat