httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Mohammed Kabir <ka...@nitec.com>
Subject Re: Please join apache-user-group@egroups.com
Date Tue, 03 Nov 1998 22:31:44 GMT
Hi,

I created that user group mailing list on egroups.com. It is not a
"official"
anything. As the author of two Apache books I get a lot of email from
people
asking me questions on and off. I thought I would direct them towards
a group
from now on. I invited you guys since I thought you might be
interested in
a group that plans to discuss Apache issues from a user's prospective.
Anyway,
ignore the requests if you are not interested. It is a brand new group
and has
not traffic yet. There is not much Apache related useful Web site
other than
the official site and the ApacheWeek site. I am hoping to create some
Apache
resources for people out there who are looking for help.

Thanks.

Kabir

--
   Phone: (916) 649-9626