httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Michele Petrovsky <petro...@voicenet.com>
Subject Re: Silence
Date Tue, 03 Nov 1998 17:12:53 GMT
At 09:02 AM 11/3/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am interested in creating Apache end-user (i.e.
>administrator) documentation as well.
>I think it would be nice if there was a Web site which was
>used to maintain and host
>final version of the docs produced by this doc group. I can
>provide a site for such a
>project. But before that we need to establish some solid
>goals. Shell we outline
>some goals in this discussion group? I also think that there
>should be different
>levels of docs for beginning to advanced users of Apache.

Everything here makes a lot of sense.

As something to get our thinking/discussion moving, I'm attaching
a copy of an outline for an "Apache Users Guide".  I'd forwarded
this outline to new-httpd a few weeks ago, and some of the folks there
felt it would be of use/a place to start with the kind of effort
we've been discussing here today.

Attachment is Word 6; if some other format is more convenient, please
advise, and I'll resend.

Michele