httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Stefano Gobbo" <stefano.go...@mail.biblio.polimi.it>
Subject RE: Silence
Date Tue, 03 Nov 1998 16:34:58 GMT
> Once again, I agree.  But specifically, how might we accomplish this?
Step by step, without any hurry.
Let's begin with the definition of the goals we want (and we can) accomplish.
I fear that we need a broader work group than me and you (but I don't think
this should be a problem).
Moreover, we *MUST* involve someone from the "higher floor", at least in this
planning phase.

Next, we can talk about deliverables:
+ what are we going to produce?
+ how (if so) this can affect the whole project direction?

...and questions like these.
But I'm running too fast (and too far). Gimme some time and stay tuned.

Ciao

Stefano Gobbo                         mailto:Stefano.Gobbo@biblio.polimi.it

IT Manager
Library Information System            Tel:    +39 02 2399 2292
Politecnico di Milano                 Fax:    +39 02 2399 2294
Italy                                 Web:    http://www.biblio.polimi.it