httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Michele Petrovsky <petro...@voicenet.com>
Subject RE: Silence
Date Tue, 03 Nov 1998 14:44:22 GMT
Hi, Stefano and Reinder, and anybody else who's been wondering
about this list.  I can't answer your questions re: why the list
has so little activity (curious about that myself).  But I do know
that by far the greatest amount of traffic and messages re: Apache
in general, including sometimes its documentation, takes place on
the "new-httpd" list.

But maybe we can get some activity going on this one.  I'm a tech writer,
teacher, and Apache mailing list lurker who's interested in helping
out the project by doing documentation work.  How about you folks?

Take care.

Michele Petrovsky
"This is the moment of embarking.  All auspicious signs are in place."