httpd-docs mailing list archives

From "Schenck, John" <John.Sche...@infousa.com>
Subject RE: Does the apache user manual exists in printable format?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 1998 21:43:56 GMT

Items to think about ->
- I can't think of and modern GUI type OS that doesn't have acroread
ported to it.
- You don't need a PS printer to print it.
- HTML makes (comparatively) horrible printed documentation.
- I believe that if you create a PDF file with Acrobat, you can save it
as HTML, making it very usable for a browser.

I do agree that the doc's ought to be HTML, but we should see them in a
nice printable form also.
My vote, to reiterate, is PDF, for the printer reason.

...John Schenck...