httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Robin Langford <rlang...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Does the apache user manual exists in printable format?
Date Wed, 02 Sep 1998 19:46:53 GMT
Greetings,

Which printable format is better for most users?  PS or PDF?  Or is it
acceptable to print HTML sections from a browser?  I'm trying to choose an
appropriate format  for the IBM documentation that supports the Apache server.

Thanks for any feedback,

Robin Langford
rlangfor@us.ibm.com

apache-docs-owner@apache.org on 09/02/98 05:47:24 AM