httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Napoleon Maou <m...@csi.forth.gr>
Subject Re: Does the apache user manual exists in printable format?
Date Sun, 04 Oct 1998 08:44:11 GMT
I prefer a file that has been created to be printed.
Now, if there was a single page that contined the whole document then I
would not complain, but printing so many pages is at least time consuming.

I think that people who provide documentation only in HTML format, they
should also provide a single page version of the documentation for
printing purpoces.

Napoleon

--
Napoleon Maou