httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: RFD
Date Fri, 08 Aug 1997 09:12:43 GMT
On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, julie petersen wrote:

> Are there immediate documentation needs, or can we feel free to start from
> the beginning?

It'd be cool if this could be done when 1.3 is ready for release ... but
we're notoriously bad about predicting those sorts of dates.  In any event
it wouldn't be the end of the world if we released with the docs we have
now ... and came up with something better later.

1.3 might go into beta within two or three weeks.  We had 11 betas of 1.2
... 1.3 shouldn't be as bad, I'd be really happy if it was released by
october.

Dean