httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: documenting the stable parts
Date Fri, 08 Aug 1997 04:50:13 GMT
It's unlikely to be backwards compatible.  There will likely be a mapping
between the interfaces, and in theory someone might be able to write a
compatibility layer.  But 2.0 is viewed as a chance to rewrite the API to
deal with the problems we've found in the current version.

1.3 is pretty much the same as 1.2 though, with a few additions.

Dean