httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: List maintenance item
Date Thu, 07 Aug 1997 22:33:36 GMT
Yes I think including windows help file format as one of our necessary
targets is a good thing.  I don't think ASCII is necessary at all.  I
would be happy with: HTML, Postscript, and .HLP.  PDF would be wonderful
too, but I've always been confused by the commercial/non-commercial
aspects of PDF ...

Dean