httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS]
Date Thu, 07 Aug 1997 22:31:19 GMT

On Thu, 7 Aug 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>     I suspect that a lot of the people on this list aren't familiar with
>     the way we run the developer list, and that the whole business of
>     subject lines and voting is rather mystical.  I'm not at all sure
>     that the same conventions - voting, at least - are really
>     appropriate here.  Let's not go too fast, eh?

I gave a bunch of people a brief introduction to how apache coding works.
I can also give them a hand getting the tools going... but yeah you'll
have to start a bit slowly.  I'm hoping that the people I invited will
give us some hints as to how they normally manage documents and such,
because I'm sure the coding approach to docs is not the best.

Dean