httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: List maintenance item
Date Thu, 07 Aug 1997 22:21:18 GMT
SGML source has the advantage that there are many tools that understand it
... and convert it to every format under the sun.

One big feature I want are those handy bars down the left side of the page
beside lines which have been modified since the last revision.  This would
be extremely nice for users upgrading between versions of the software.
Doing this in html is probably very difficult ... I know you can whack
together something that would look this way as *output*, but it's probably
not easy to manipulate.

Dean