httpd-docs mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: SDF now ready for ADP (I hope)
Date Fri, 29 Aug 1997 10:39:17 GMT

In article <Pine.SOL.3.95.970829183158.12375A-100000@orb.mincom.oz.au> you wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, Ralf S. Engelschall wrote:

> > Ok, I'll test sdf-2.000b11b.tar.gz now and give feedback.

> How is the ADP project going? Has a decision been made on
> SDF vs SGML-Tools vs ... ?

> Are there bugs in SDF 2.000b11b which are high priority for ADP?

Sorry, I know that my feedback still not occured, but I'm very busy this week
with my Website META Language (WML) project which had to be enhanced and fixed
these days to be able do generate new webpages at work. I hope I can give
feedback about ADP this weekend. Perhaps on sunday... But I can at least say
that the current SDF worked fine with the example page, but I really want to
try the complete handbook skeleton to give the people a real world chance to
decide SGMLTools vs. SDF. But for this I had to convert the complete currently
available handbook skeleton (not much to do, but costs time ;_) to SDF.

Or is someone else willing to convert the current handbook .sgml files as
found on http://www.apache.org/~rse/... to SDF format?

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com