httpd-docs mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: license
Date Fri, 08 Aug 1997 19:01:52 GMT
	So this brings up some issues. The SH docs right now include
some text from the apache docs, but most of it is a rewrite. If you
restrict the new docs for a commercial use then does commercial
documentation have to be a clean room effort?

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777