httpd-docs mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Welcome!
Date Thu, 07 Aug 1997 21:33:47 GMT

Welcome to the Apache Documentation Project (ADP) !

Please regularly read the "[STATUS] ADP (...)" messages for the current state
of the project and contribute ideas, votes and other suggestions according to
the statements/information contained in this messages.

And now: PLEASE HELP ME TO KICK OFF THIS PROJECT
         by discussing the points of interest (see STATUS)!

And: When you have time to actually contribute to this
     project by doing writing, please contact me so I can put you on the list
     of actual contributors. The work which need to be done should be shared
     between these people.

Thanks.
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com