httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: keep-alive and vary in 304 responses
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 12:03:31 GMT
On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 1:03 PM Plüm, Rüdiger, Vodafone Group
<ruediger.pluem@vodafone.com> wrote:

> [...]

A proxy can still forward hop-by-hop things, e.g. mod_proxy forwards
"chunked" encoding if no previous handler/input-filter reads the body.
With CE or TE, if the plain response body is needed by an intermediary
it will be gunziped, otherwise it probably can pass through.

Regards,
Yann.