httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <>
Subject Re: T&R of 2.4.30 Proposal
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2018 17:40:33 GMT

On 2018/02/15 13:49:01, Eric Covener <> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 8:45 AM, Daniel Ruggeri <> wrote:
> > As mentioned before, I actually want to RM, but am still waiting for *any* confirmation
that the dead-on-the-vine 2.6 release I bundled is at least structurally correct and matches
project expectations. Since releases of source are one of the few things the version control
time machine cannot undo (and are sacred things to the ASF as well), I want to be sure of
the procedure. Maybe instead of doing the RM job, I could talk you into putting the (presumably
less) volunteer time to vetting out the previous work so we can add to the number of folks
willing and comfortable being RM?
> I think it would be easier for someone to check your work on the 30th
> 2.4.x release ather than a first 2.5/2.6 release.  Also, more normal
> testers. Just my 2c.

Well... When you say it like that it makes perfect sense, hahaha

I will proceed on Monday with T&R and call for vote.

View raw message