httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <>
Subject Re: something amiss in 2.4.x
Date Thu, 15 Feb 2018 00:03:30 GMT
On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:08 PM, Stefan Eissing
<> wrote:
> This looks not right, certainly? Seems like the balancer hook is not invoked on the request.
But later on connection release, it is?

Different PIDs, the error is in the main server while hcheck
(watchdog) is running.

> Not really the expert here. Need to run now, will check this again tomorrow.

You may need
Without it, I got strange mergings with your configuration (global
<Proxy balancer:...> ProxyPass'ed in <VirtualHost>), where each global
balancer is added twice in the vhost config (the second is
empty/incomplete and makes SHMs names collide, so the first one gets
reset because of wrong sizes). Kind of "undefined behaviour" land, I
suppose :/

View raw message