httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Yann Ylavic <ylavic....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1820579 - /httpd/httpd/branches/2.4.x-mod_md/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_init.c
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 17:24:28 GMT
On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 5:09 PM, stefan@eissing.org <stefan@eissing.org> wrote:
> That what Yann adds, he will taketh away again. And all will be right. That is the way
of things. It is known.

I'm not sure to have parsed this right :)
This change will be merged to 2.4.x with the 2.4.x-mod_md branch (I
just verified the whole passes cleanly), so no further action needed
for MOD_MD_BACKPORTED I think...

However 2.4.x-mod_md is still missing the module-flags.patch to be
self contained, I don't know if Nick (CCed) has reserves on it still
(re. CHANGES comment and the "SSLSrvConfigRec shared" thread), hence
if it has a chance to be merged.

In the meantime, Steffen (all testers) may need to apply it manually
to 2.4.x-mod_md possibly, depending on the configuration tested.
If it finally isn't acceptable, we may need a "less intrusive" change
in mod_ssl, i.e. come back to your original mod_ssl only proposal...