httpd-dev mailing list archives

From William A Rowe Jr <>
Subject Re: [REQUEST] Httpd Webserver Training in French
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2018 17:27:52 GMT
Hi Sharan,

it's usually more efficient to ask the community directly about
asks. I've gone ahead and forwarded your note to the users and dev lists
where we are more likely to find the right resources. I personally
know at least
a half dozen httpd committers proficient in French, so this seems in the realm
of possibility!

Potential presenters,

note contact info below to reach out.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 8:38 AM, Sharan Foga <> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
> I've posted a message on the httpd dev mailng list too but am including it here just
in case we have someone that can do it!
> During the Open Source Summit in Paris, a company ( came to the Apache booth
to ask us about getting some training on the httpd webserver for their members. They are looking
for one full day of training. The company is French one so the training would need to be done
in French too. The location will be Paris, La Defense.