httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Steffen <i...@apachelounge.com>
Subject Re: mod_ssl versions (for mod_md)
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2018 11:50:35 GMT

Thanks Eric.

Still I think it is not the way to create so much branches here, trunk
and 2.4.x should be enough.

For extra branches the apache-username  space can be used  like
http://people.apache.org/~icing/

When I recall Stefan stated that 2.4.x-mod_md was the branch to
test/run mod_md against.

Not anymore, now on git..

.. do not build against 2.4.x-mod_md please. Use only 2.4.x. ......

To test we need to use mod_md from 2.4.x-mod_md branch and mod_ssl
from the 2.4.x branch ?

Complicated all the versions and usability not same at some point.

Also to have stuff mod_md  in SVN and GIT makes it not that easy. I
suspended my testing mod-md/ssl