httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Toscano <toscano.l...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cookies and sessions bugfixes
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 12:00:56 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

> Hello
>
> I few months ago, I submitted a few bug fixes, and
> they got coompletely ignored. Is there some step I
> missed in in the patch submisssion process?
>
> It would be nice is eomone coule have a look at it:

Thanks a lot for the code patches, you didn't miss any step, the only
trouble is that there are a lot of bugs opened and not enough time to go
through all of them (including security issues). I am completely ignorant
about those modules but I'll try to help, I'd suggest to keep following up
in bugzilla for the moment.

Luca