httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Karm <michal.baba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: windows building
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2017 11:17:07 GMT
On 11/16/2017 10:58 AM, Stefan Eissing wrote:
> A big thanks to Steffen and Gregg for their inhuman efforts to get mod_md building on
Windows. I think they are pretty close now, afaik, but if you build Apache on Windows, they
sure can need another tester.

> Also many thanks to Rainer for cleaning up my .o/.slo mess. He fixed what I could not
get working properly.

> Cheers,
>
> Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I have APR and a few modules in a small public Windows CI,
so I thought I would give mod_md a shot there.

Although, I cannot see any CMakeLists.txt to start with [1] (no intention to
re-start CMake vs. "native" .vcproj flame)
Or do you guys hand-craft NMake files?

Any hints? Have I missed anything obvious on the list?

Cheers
Karm

[1] https://github.com/icing/mod_md

Michal Karm Babacek

--
Sent from my Hosaka Ono-Sendai Cyberspace 7